Sensual Massage tips to make 2023 a Year to Remember
The new year is upon us! I know some of you (and me!) are still polishing off the last chocolates and brandy, but we are officially underway for 2023. With that in mind, let’s dive into some sensual massage tips to make 2023 your most sensual year yet.
These actionable ideas will give you the following benefits:
- Take your tantric massage game to the next level
- Have your partner (or partners!) raving about your new bedroom skills
- Help you to choose the best erotic masseuses that match YOUR personality
- Start the new year with a spring in your step
Explore Couples Massage
The best way to learn about tantric massage is to experience it in the hands of a professional masseuse. When you know how good it can feel, you will be better able to replicate the treatment at home with your partner.
If you’re in a relationship, why not treat your partner to a couples massage so you can enjoy the experience together? This isn’t for every couple, but if you are both open enough to be intimate with a professional masseuse, it could open some doors and take your relationship to the next level.
Always discuss couples’ massage before booking. What seems like a great idea to one person can feel like an awkward nightmare to another, so make sure you are both on the same page before making any commitment. Our masseuses that offer couples massages are genuinely Bi-Sexual and are very in tune with the particular dynamics of treating a couple.
So try a couples massage with Tantric Collective and get to know your body and the sensations this therapy can provide. You’ll be able to take the new skills and ideas home, and next time your loved one needs some pampering, you’ll have all the skills you need.
Try Aqua Massage With Your Partner
Another hugely popular therapy (and a personal favourite of my own!) is Aqua Massage. Also referred to as ‘soapy massage’, it involves sharing a bath or shower with a partner for the begging or entire duration of the massage. A luxurious bubble bath is our favourite version, so here’s a simple guide to Aqua Massage in the bath:
- Run a warm bath with your favourite oils or bubble bath. Ensure they suit your partner, and use non-scented products if they have sensitive skin.
- Whilst the bath is running, light candles and turn off the lights. You want the atmosphere to be steamy and warm, not bright and clinical.
- Play some soft ambient music to add to the ambience. Keep any phones or speakers away from the water!
- Slip beneath the bubbles and invite your partner to sit in from of you between your legs.
- Gently wash and massage their neck and shoulders. Work the tension from these muscles using bath oil and water lubrication.
- Slowly work your way down their chest and abdomen, taking the time to stroke and caress every part of their body. As the massage becomes more intimate, please resist the temptation to have them massage you.
- Tantric Massage is an energy exchange, so you want to give them everything you have without considering reciprocation (for now, at least!)
Our Aqua Massage is non-sexual, but if you want to continue in the bath, please use a silicone-based lubricant. Bath water will wash away water-based lubricants, and keep in mind that oils and soaps can degrade the latex used in condoms. Be safe and have fun!
Try Tantric Yoga
Yoga and Tantra both have the idea of ‘oneness’ at their core. Tantric Yoga is less physical than Bikram yoga and won’t have you performing endless sun salutations. Instead, you will focus on your breath, meditation, the chakras and movement.
From a physical perspective, Tantric Yoga includes the following positions:
- Side Bends
Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga are similar in practice and could also be called ‘tantric yoga’. If you want to experience this practice, you can start at home or with a Guru. For further reading, check out this book by Georg Feuerstein – Tantra: Path of Ecstasy
Tantric Yoga could help you to get in touch with yourself and understand your body better. Try perfuming it solo at first to get used to the chanting, positions and breathing and then invite your partner to join you. Giving yourselves time to gaze inward will reap the rewards after the session when your minds are clear and your bodies feel open and ready to explore.
Try an Elite Sensual Massage Today
So there you have our top three tips for making 2023 your most sensual year yet. As we said earlier, the best way to expand your mind is to experience new things. By booking a sensual massage with one of our gorgeous masseuses, you will better understand the heights of pleasure your body can reach.
If you enjoyed today’s blog and would like to read more, check out these great articles: